We believe our commitment to ethics and professionalism make a valuable contribution to shaping our industry and we exercise strong corporate governance to ensure we stay on track.
Vision and values
To become the leading judicial services Group and the preferred choice for government, business and individuals, we:
- integrate compliance and enforcement;
- recommend early-stage compliance; and
- treat customers fairly and with respect.
We are now undergoing our third full scope audit to ensure ethical practices are embedded in our systems and processes.
- Job satisfaction
- Equality and diversity awareness
- Understanding our duties
Industry experts appointed to measure progress in our duties and ensure audit recommendations are implemented.
- Independent ethical governance
- Invaluable industry insight
- Ideas from leading external authorities
Our commitment to transparency means we openly publish our ethical and client audits, staff surveys and annual reports.
- Ethical audit results
- Client account audit results
- Annual reports (since 2007)
Our latest views on the impact of industry and welfare reform and the awareness of growing causes of vulnerability.
- Beyond TCE 2007 and welfare reform
- Vulnerability and mental health
- The importance of ethics
Designing and developing the future of integrated compliance and enforcement with applied technology.
- A core IT platform for the sector
- The future of mobile payments
- Body Worn Video
How lean systems thinking is making the process of compliance and enforcement smarter, more efficient and more effective.
- Enriched data to segment cases
- Intelligence-led services
- Faster processing times
Serving the customer
Guiding customers to get the right support; providing resources to help and referrals to independent debt advice.
- Customer care
- Welfare support
- Independent debt advice
Independently assuring the quality of everything we do to verify our rigorous professional standards.
- Quality Standards
Responsible business practices that contribute to our workplace, employees, marketplace and environment.
- The case for responsible business
- Our commitments
- Business in the Community
Providing grants to local community organisations within the regions in which we operate.
- The Synergy Theatre Project
- Grant applications
- Joint Consultative Committee
Prevention of Modern Slavery Policy
We are committed to driving out acts of modern day slavery and human trafficking from within its own business and supply chains.
Use of Body Worn Video equipment during on-street visits
Body Worn Video (BWV) equipment is used by enforcement agents acting on behalf of Marston as it reassures customers and other affected parties that conduct employed by enforcement agents is appropriate by capturing a record of it.